What Is Mobicred?
Mobicred is a simple & convenient credit facility that allows you to safely shop online with our participating retailers. Your Mobicred account allows you to make one single monthly payment for all your purchases with a revolving credit limit – allowing you to spend whatever you re-pay.
How does Mobicred work?
1. Apply for your credit facility at Mobicred.
Complete the online application form and your application will be processed instantly.
2. Accept the terms & conditions to get your credit limit
3. Head on back to Comfybeds and shop as you normally would – super simple
4. On checkout, select PayFast as your method of payment
5. On the PayFast site, select Mobicred as your payment option
6. Complete your order and you will receive an order number
7. Mobicred will then allow you to pay monthly instalments via debit order
- South African ID number
- 18 years of age
- A minimum monthly salary of R5500
- A bank account in your own name
- The credit application can take up to 2 business days to process.
Mobicred is a digital credit facility that allows you to shop on Comfy Beds and repay the amount in monthly instalments.
The displayed monthly payment amount is indicative monthly pricing for 12 months at 19.5% interest per annum including a monthly fee but excludes a once-off account initiation fee.
Please note the interest rate is subject to change. NCRCP 38/FSP 44481.
- Approval is subject to Mobicred’s credit risk & affordability criteria, and in accordance with the National Credit Act responsible lending principles.
- The interest rate on your account is an annual variable rate linked to the Repo Rate and will change in accordance with changes made by the South African Reserve Bank.
- The credit facility incurs a once-off initiation fee & a monthly service fee.